Quantcast

Everead, featured!

Hello there! I am having a lovely morning. Let me tell you about it!

Today I have a guest post on Janae's blog! She asked me to highlight some children's literature and I sent her a "Top 5 Children's Lit Picks" list. Let's be real though, who can choose a top five? For me it's constantly evolving. What would be in yours?

Janae runs a great blog about mothering, eating healthy and exercising. She's vegan, and I like to joke that with my toddler's allergies to milk and egg, "we're vegans who eat meat." Anyway we've had fun getting to know each other and I feel honored to be on her blog!

Today brought another honor, a surprise! This morning Nie Nie (Stephanie Nielson) posted a link to my review of her book Heaven is Here on her blog, nieniedialogues.com. I'm so excited! I was, quite literally, squealing into the phone about it as soon as I found out. A friend called to let me know about it, to see if I had seen it, and I was on the other line with my mom. It is so, so fun to have an author point to your review!
Thanks Janae and Nie Nie!

5 comments:

  1. I was reading nieniedialogues.com this morning and saw the link to eve read. So cool for you gals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading nieniedialogues.com this morning and saw the link to eve read. So cool for you gals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--that's so cool about the link to your review on nienie!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...